10W-40 - Synthetic Technology - 5L
A synthetic technology engine oil manufactured from advanced base fluids and the latest additive technology. This grade is designed for use in petrol and diesel engines fitted to passenger cars and light commercial vehicles. It will protect camshafts, critical valve gear and bearings from wear, even under severe cold start conditions, as well as controlling rust and corrosion.
• Keeps components clean and the engine running efficiently
• Combats oxidation thickening, optimising fuel economy
• Provides outstanding oil pressure, even at high temperatures
• API SN / CF
• ACEA A3 / B4
• MB 229.3
• VW 502.00 / 505.00
• Renault RN 0700 / 0710
Recommended for use in 4-stroke petrol and diesel engines, including turbocharged and supercharged units, fitted in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles, where an oil of this type and specification is required.
5W-30 - Synthetic Technology - New Generation - 5L
A Low-SAPS, synthetic technology engine oil formulated to meet the demands and fuel efficiency expectations of the latest petrol and
diesel engines, where a low viscosity oil is required. It has been formulated to protect sensitive exhaust after-treatment devices, particularly those fitted with diesel particulate filters (DPFs), helping to ensure efficient and trouble-free operation.
• Increased engine efficiency, output and improved fuel economics
• Excellent cold starting characteristics, reducing noise and wear
• Outstanding high temperature operation and anti-sludge control
• Low levels of volatility, minimised oil consumption
• Better thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness and component longevity
• ACEA C1
• Ford WSS-M2C934-B
Recommended for the latest low emission passenger car high performance petrol and diesel engines that require ACEA C1 SAE 5W-30 lubricants, including Jaguar, Land Rover and Range Rover vehicles.
Note: Do not mix with oils that are not ACEA C1 compliant as this will adversely affect after-treatment devices and the operational efficiency of the engine.
5W-30 - Synthetic Technology - 5L
A synthetic technology engine oil specially formulated to meet the superior performance and fuel efficiency requirements of the
latest generation of diesels, where one of the
performance levels specifications listed below
is specified. Advanced additive technology
ensures reduced wear on critical valve-train
components in multivalve engines, including
camshafts and hydraulic
• Improved fuel economy
• Increased engine efficiency and turbo protection
• High and low temperature deposit and sludge protection
• Low levels of volatility and therefore reduced fuel consumption
• Better thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness
• API SL/CF
• ACEA A1/B1, A5/B5
• Ford WSS-M2C913-D
Recommended for the petrol and diesel engines fitted in passenger car and light commercial vehicles, including turbo and supercharged versions requiring a low viscosity 5W-30 oil of this specification.