If it's an emergency repair job or a long-awaited project, restoration is a true labour of love! However big the job, Bearmach have parts from almost 200 brands and a technical team with decades of experience in the game, so we've got your back.
We've compiled a list of links to our best-selling product ranges that are suitable for Defender vehicles undergoing a restoration project. We can even help you to identify the right part numbers for the vehicle you are working on. Just ask!
- Complete Chassis from Richards & XD
- Shock Absorbers Choose Oil, Gas or Lift Kits from Bearmach, Armstrong, Bilstein, Boge, Monroe, Procomp, Tuffback & Land Rover
- Springs Choose Standard, Heavy Duty or Lowered Springs from Bearmach & UKM
- Light Conversion Kits Choose LED or Halogen Lighting from Bearmach, KBX, Ring, Trucklite & Wipac
- Alloy Wheels from Bearmach & Lucari
- Performance Braking from EBC & Alcon
- Interior Trim Choose Mats, Interior Styling, Seat Covers, Seating and Security & Storage from Bearmach, Croytec, Exmoor, Kahn, Land Rover, Lucari, Momo, Mountney & Springal
- Exterior Styling Choose Face Lift Kits, Grilles, Side Steps, and Tow Steps from Bearmach, Breed, Climair, KBX, OEM & Zunsport
- Winches Choose Steel or Synthetic, dual or single speed Winches from Bearmach, Superwinch, T-Max, Warn & Warrior
- Exmoor Trim Hoods, Seats, Cubby Boxes, Storage and Interior/Body & Trim accessories
- Kahn Body Panels, Chequer Plates, Headlamps, Seat Covers and Mats
- Momo Steering Wheels
For help finding the part numbers you need, send your VIN/Chassis number to email@example.com, speak to our Web Team on live chat, or if you're a trade customer, speak to your Account Manager.
Photo credit: @defenderadventures_